Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Cards!



Well, it has been a long time since I posted. I made 7 calendars for Christmas presents, this took about one month. Everybody loves getting them and I think it is one of those things that once you start you can never stop.
Anyways here is the main Christmas cards that I did this year. This is a combination of several different cards that I saw on Splitcoaststampers.com.
I cut the oval with my coluzzle cutting system. I stamped the skaters and then colored them in with my versa marker, and then clear embossed them.

I used the brayer to create the mirror image. Sorry I am really bad at doing tutorials they require a lot of time and I admire those who take the time one of my favorite blogs is Zindorf, There is a link under my fav. blogs.

No comments: