Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Family Time!

We had a wonderful visit with Dad and his new wife Cathie, she is a beautiful woman of God!!  Enjoyed ever moment of our visit but I have to say I was a little happy this morning when I knew I could stamp again!  You know your addicted when....!  Actually I think I have a bit of Adrenal Fatigue, just from the high stress in recent months!  One of the things that they suggest for treatment / healing, is doing something every day that makes you happy!  Well that made me happy because making cards makes me very happy and I like to do at least one a day!!  Scarpbooking is also very rewarding but it requires a bit more energy and commitment, than making a card.

 
This card was fun, I started it and thought, what am I doing, it is so ugly but I kept adding stuff and it turned out good, it should make a friend happy on her birthday!!!
 
Supplies:
 
Stamp Sets: Mixed bunch stamp set, Papillon Potpouri stamp set, Itty Bitty Banners
 
Ink: Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit
 
Card Stock: Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Crumb Cake, Gumball green (love this green), and Whisper White.
 
Accessories: Bitty Banners Framlits, Oval Collection Framlits, Jewels, bird punch for the leaves, Blossom punch, butterfly punch, Beautiful wings embosslits and Honeycomb embossing Folder



No comments: