Thursday, April 4, 2013

Card using Retiring colors!

I love using the modeling paste!  Sorry for not taking pictures during the process but I was having too much fun to stop.  I will take pictures on future cards, I promise!  For this card I used 2 of the retiring colors, Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery.  Also, you will notice that the Paste in the corner is blue, to do this, I mixed some Bashful Blue ink refill, in with the paste, before I put it on the card.  Yesterday I spent a lot of money at Micheals, on Stencils and then today I didn't even use them.  I made the stencil using a piece of card stock and the Dollie Sizzlet.  I also just used my palate knife and smeared some paste around randomly.  I am very excited to incorporate the sewing machine into this card, I am usually too lazy to get it out!

No comments: