Friday, April 19, 2013

DIY Ink Sprays!

I got a Stampin Up' parcel yesterday and I have been chomping at the bit wanting to play!
I have been sick in bed for the last 2 days, with a pulled rib but I was able to make a few cards this afternoon.
I ordered the empty spritz bottles from Stampin Up.
All you do is add water or alcohol and some ink refill, shake and spray, that easy!
I didn't add much water or color because I will be changing the colors so I didn't want to waste it.
I tried spraying all different ways but I thought the ink running down worked the best for this stamp.
For all of the cards, I used paper towel to hold up the card and sprayed it so the ink would run down.
I am just now thinking my Spray box would have worked perfect, oh well!
For this one I used the polka dot embossing folder and the eyelet edge punch.
I also used the daffodil ribbon.
I used Glossy white cardstock for this card.
The pink Dollie in the background is from a paper pack that I got on the clearance rack.
Also, I finally broke down and bought the clear blocks and this hostess set is my first clear mount set and I loved it!!  I don't know why I waited so long.
 
 
 
 

No comments: