Monday, April 21, 2014

Back at the card making!

I haven't made any cards since before Christmas and my stash was VERY low.
It was my mother-in-laws birthday last week and she loves my homemade cards,
 so I made her up a package of ten cards!
I also made 2 of each cards, plus extra ones, so I will have lots to blog about in the next two weeks.
All summer long, I look forward to crafting!
We have a very large yard that requires quite a bit of work and by the end of each day I am too tired to craft.
Sad to say, I never really took advantage of the winter months and here I am in the spring with lots of
yard work to do, oh well! 
My Mom loves all things antique, so I tried to gives this card the  antique feel.
For the first time, sad to say, I used my envelope board to make the envelope, it makes it so easy, a must have for every card maker out there.
I can't tell you the name of this DSP, it is from a previous catty.
I used very vanilla, marina mist CS, Soft Suede ink, rose ribbon and pearls.
I don't think you can get the rose ribbon anymore, I have to say it has been by far my favorite ribbon!
 

No comments: