Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Spring has arrived!

 
Since the beginning of March I have been hearing people say, "I don't think we are going to get spring" and I would reply, "I am pretty sure we will"!  The seasons come and go but they do for sure come every year, Spring always comes! 
Yesterday I was out cleaning up all the dead plants, leaves from last year and I was amazed at the new life.  Just a couple of days before it was winter, with snow and the whole bit and now there was already plants growing, bees were buzzing and there were lady bugs, Everywhere!  When you live in Saskatchewan you learn to go with the flow because it will probably snow again and actually it is in the forecast but the fact is Spring is here.
I was pondering all of this and I thought, we always hear about this next move of God, how it is going to surpass anything the previous generations have ever experienced.  We pray for it, we hear preaching about it and I think sometimes we just think it will never come but like Spring it will come and one day it will be winter, cold and lifeless and the next day it will be here, with new life and miracles and we will be in it. 
I was also thinking about how we say Jesus will come back but we don't live like he will come tomorrow.  He is coming back it is a promise and it very well could be tomorrow or today and we will be like, He is here, wow, I am sure we will be surprised but we shouldn't be because He said He would be back.
 
After all that I do have a card for today!


I finally used my sticky rounds, I bought them probably a year ago and have never used them,
 until now!
If you haven't used them it is the same material as the sticking tape, really sticky,
that ribbon is not going to come off!
Also a first time use is the lace tape!
Products used:
Stamp set: Happiest birthday wishes
Cardstock: Crumb cake, melon mambo, Chocolate chip, Whisper White, Marina Mist and Old Olive
Ink: Chocolate Chip ink pad and marker 

No comments: