Saturday, May 10, 2014

Graduation time!

Card #2 of the 6 that I need to make for grad this year!
I love this card, it is so bright and cheery!
This is the first time I have tried to dry emboss stampin Up's metallic cardstock, 
I love how it turned out!!
I got the layout for this card right out of the 2013/14 Stampin Up catty,
I did a few different things to make it my own.
If you are like me, I couldn't figure out how they got the pieces to fit.
I just started piecing it together, as I got to the end I started to cut to size with my scissors.
At the end you just cut all the outside edges.
The center doesn't have to perfectly line up because you can't see it anyways.
I just about forgot to mention the little silver ribbon on the button.
I unraveled some of the bakers twine and used just the silver;
I love how it is crinkly!


No comments: