Thursday, May 1, 2014

I am so Excited and I just can't hide it....!!!

I just ordered all sorts of fun new products and I am bursting at the seams!!!!
I am so excited, I just can't hide it..... and I did lose control, oops!!!
There are just so many great new products, I ordered the whole blendable alcohol marker set.
I almost bought the copics this winter, I am so glad I didn't!!!
Plus I ordered supplies for project life which Stampin Up just came out with!
You can tell I am a wee bit manic, by all of my exclamation's!!!!
Wow, lets see if I can come down enough to tell you about this card!
I like this card, very gender neutral but I will use it as a guy card!
For the background, I used a sponged with white craft ink on it and just rubbed it on the card stock.
I also sprinkled some white embossing powder on the background, 
just to give it a bit of a different look.
The, Happy birthday, is also embossed!

  Colors: Crushed Curry, Island Indigo, Early Espresso

No comments: